Finding Help for a Child
Talking to your child or student about alcohol, other drugs and gambling can be challenging. It’s hard to know where to start, but there is help.
Here are some questions you may be asking yourself:
- Where do I start?
- What if I think my child may be experimenting?
- What if my child may have a problem?
- What treatment support is available?
- What if my child asks about alcohol, other drugs or gambling?
- How can I help my child if my partner is addicted?
For more information and to find an addiction services office near you, please call the 24-hour Helpline at 1-866-332-2322.