Parent Information Series
It is not easy being a parent these days—especially if your kids are at the age when they may start to experiment with tobacco, alcohol, other drugs or gambling. The Parent Information Series is designed to answer frequently asked questions and give parents like you factual information that may help you prevent your children from using drugs, help them make healthy lifestyle choices and support them in making changes in their lives.
- How Can I Help My Young Child to Be More Confident?
- How to Listen Actively to Your Children
- How Can I Teach My Young Child to Deal With Peer Pressure?
- Teaching Your Children The Truth About Drugs and Gambling
- How Can I Help My Young Child Learn To Get Along With Others?
- If You're a Parent, You're a Role Model: How To Teach Your Children by Example
- Teaching Your Children to Talk About Their Feelings
- Helping Your Teen Work Through Anger
- How Can I Help My Child if My Partner is Addicted?
- How Do I Know If My Teen is Using Drugs?
- How Do I Talk to My Teenager About Drugs?
- Raves and Club Drugs: How Do I Protect My Kids?
- The Truth About Popular Drugs
Get it Back:
- Does Your Teen's Drug Use Leave You Feeling Like You're Losing Your Sanity?
- Getting Help For Your Son or Daughter Who is Using Alcohol, Other Drugs or Gambling
- How to Get Through to Your Teen
- Intervening When Your Teen is Using Drugs
- Supporting Your Son or Daughter in Recovery
- How Bad is My Teen's Drinking or Drug Use?
- Helping Teens Evaluate Their Drug Use