Accessing Services at the I CAN Centre
Services for Adults
How do I get referred to the I CAN Centre?
- Download and print two referral forms, Adult Referral Part A and Adult Referral Part B.
- Part A is to be filled out by the patient or family; Part B is to be filled out by a health professional.
- In addition, select the secondary form that best address your needs.
- Send them in together to the address listed at the bottom of Part A to begin the referral process.
Services for Children
How do I get my child referred to the I CAN Centre?
- Download the main referral form, Child Request for Service Form.
- Complete the main referral form, then select the secondary forms that best address your needs.
- Send them in to begin the referral process.
- Communication Skills
- Composing Written Material
- Mechanics of Writing
- Fine Motor Related to Computer / Device Access
- Reading Skills
- Child Power Mobility
Forms can be mailed or faxed to:
I CAN Centre for Assistive Technology
Fax: (780) 735-6072
These fact sheets will help you learn more about the I CAN Centre and how we provide services: