Services Offered - Adults & Seniors
Community Registered Dental Hygienists are available to:
- Provide a comprehensive Oral Health Education Training Program for long term care staff which includes oral assessments and daily mouth care.
- Provide continuing oral health education for Health Care Professionals.
- Support post secondary health care students in their oral health learning.
Dental Coverage for Seniors:
- If you are 65 years or older you may be eligible for full or partial dental coverage.
- For more information regarding the Dental and Optical Assistance Program for Seniors:
Private Dental Professionals:
- Private Practice Dentist:
- Private Practice Registered Dental Hygienist:
- please consult the Yellow Pages in your local telephone book.
Please email questions and comments to OralHealthEducation@albertahealthservices.ca
- Newsletter tips - denture care, diabetes, dry mouth and more
- How to get dental treatment (dental benefits available for adults and seniors)
- Dental Care for the Older Adult
- 2003 Seniors Oral Health Report
- Oral Health – Dental Treatment Services (information for low-income financial help)
- Dental and Optical Assistance for Seniors Programs