Oral Health - Preventative Dental Services - Early Childhood Oral Care
For more information view Oral Health - Preventative Dental Services
Preschool Fluoride Varnish Program (0-3):
- Dental screenings, referrals and fluoride varnish applications for eligible children 12 - 35 months of age. More information on eligibility here
- Fluoride varnish is painted on your child’s teeth. Fluoride varnish is a quick, safe and effective way to help prevent cavities. Fluoride varnish strengthens tooth enamel and takes only a minute to apply. For more information on fluoride please contact your dental professional.
- Educate and provide parents/caregivers with key oral health information.
- Parent counseling discussions may also be included to reduce risk factors for early childhood cavities.
Service providers: Dental Assistants, Dental Hygienists
Acadia Community Health Centre
151 86 Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta
Airdrie Regional Health Centre
604 Main Street South, Airdire, Alberta
Cochrane Community Health Centre
60 Grande Boulevard, Cochrane, Alberta
East Calgary Health Centre
4715 8th Avenue S.E., Calgary, Alberta
High River Public Health Centre
310 MacLeod Trail, High River, Alberta
South Calgary Health Centre
31 Sunpark Plaza SE, Calgary, Alberta
Community Health Nurses at Well-Child Clinics (vaccination clinics) provide oral health information and referrals to clients.
Alberta Child Health Benefit:
- Dental benefits may be available for your children.
- Qualification based on income and family size. More information here
Please email questions and comments to: