For non-emergency health advice, including information on your health care options, call Health Link Alberta at 1-866-408-5465.
Donating Food to Reception Centres
UPDATED: 16:00hrs; September 26/13
High River Hospital:
- High River Hospital has returned now to full operations. View schedule of service resumption.
- High River Hospital Emergency Department is open 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
- Public Health clinics in High River are available in the outpatient clinic area of the hospital for all Well Child Clinic immunizations – as well as routine immunizations for adults.
- Residents with an upcoming immunization appointment who would normally attend a public health clinic in High River are asked to go to the High River General Hospital. Please first call Okotoks Public Health at 403-995-2600 to confirm or book appointments.
- High River Health Resources
Holy Cross - AHS clinics (Calgary):
- Residents in Carewest beds at Holy Cross have been transferred to permanent beds at other Carewest sites.
- General patient inquires can be directed to Health Link Alberta at: 403-943-5465 (LINK)
- Cancer Patient Clinics:
- All cancer care patient clinics formerly held at the Holy Cross have been relocated to either the Richmond Road Diagnostic & Treatment Centre or the Tom Baker Cancer Centre.
- If you are scheduled for a cancer care appointment at the Holy Cross Site in July, and have yet to receive a phone call or a mailed appointment with updated time and location details, please call the Tom Baker appointment line at 403-521-3722.
- For chemotherapy treatment appointment questions, please call: 403-521-3735. For radiation treatment appointment questions, please call: 403-521-3771.
- Pain program clinics:
- Physician clinics are currently being run out of the Richmond Road Diagnostic & Treatment Centre. Patients with questions about pain program appointments or services can call: 403-943-9900.
- Group therapy programs will resume on July 15 at the Richmond Road facility. Patients wanting to book a group session can call: 403.943.9925
- Adolescent Day Treatment Program:
- Adolescent Day Treatment Programming, formerly held at the Holy Cross, resumed on July 15 at the Rockyview General Hospital, Unit 45.
- Please call 403.802.2265 for inquiries and appointments.
Okotoks Urgent Care Centre:
- The Okotoks Urgent Care Centre has resumed regular hours of operation, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week.
Phone Numbers & Other Contacts
Government of Alberta Flood Recovery Information
Health Link Alberta
Poison & Drug Information Service
Alberta Supports Contact Centre
Mental Health Helpline
Boil Water Orders