Patient & Community Resource Centre
The resource services at South Health Campus (SHC) represent a partnership between two centres to provide the following services:
- ACCESS to health information
- CONNECTIONS to community resources, support groups and agencies
- SUPPORT for patient, families, community members, staff, students and physicians
A Centre for Health Resources, Education and Support
Our friendly staff at the Patient & Community Resource Centre are happy to help you access health and wellness information resources, educational sessions and support services for patients, families, and community members.
- Phone: 403-956-3939
- Email: email@example.com
A Centre with Health Library Services
Come meet our Knowledge Resource Service librarian and access our virtual health library. This centre provides a range of health library and knowledge management services throughout the province.
The services are provided by Alberta Health Services Knowledge Management Department working with the University of Calgary libraries.
Amenities & Services
- Resources and support are available in person and online.
- Friendly place for patients, families and staff to relax, network and learn
- Children's play area for those accompanied by an adult
- Books, brochures, videos, and links to reliable websites about health and wellness
- Desktop computers accessible by the public, staff, physicians and students
- Video conferencing facilities and meeting rooms