- The facility will include 30 acute care beds and 67 continuing care beds, which is an addition of 30 continuing care beds to existing capacity in the community.
- From the outside, the new healthcare centre appears to be complete. Inside, however, we are still hard at work making sure the technology, infrastructure and staff are all prepared and in place to begin treating patients.
When fully operational, the new High Prairie Health Complex and the teams working there will offer:
- An emergency department;
- Acute care;
- Outpatient services;
- Surgical services;
- Inter-professional Primary and Obstetrical care;
- Allied Health;
- Indigenous Health;
- Addiction and Mental Health;
- Home Care services;
- Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory and Inpatient Pharmacy services;
- A full range of Public Health services.
Alberta Health Services & Alberta Infrastructure