11402 University Avenue
Includes washrooms, ramps, elevators, doorways and designated disabled parking spaces and Braille (elevators).
Entrance is located off University Avenue east of the Cross Cancer Institute south of Kaye Edmonton Clinic South and southwest of the University of Alberta Hospital. Many bus routes through area. LRT Health Sciences station nearby.
Services provided at this location
- Anemia Management Program (780-407-8129)
- Heart / Heart Lung Transplant Program (780-407-3042)
- Heart Transplant Program (780-407-3042)
- Home Hemodialysis - Northern Alberta Renal Program (780-407-8013)
- Home Peritoneal Dialysis Unit - Northern Alberta Renal Program (780-407-6971)
- Liver Transplant Program ( adult and pediatric) (780-407-1184)
- Living Donor Services (780-407-8698)
- Lung Transplant Program (780-407-7559)
- Pancreas Transplant Program (780-407-8941)
- Stroke Program, Edmonton Zone (780-407-3041)
- Transplant Services (780-407-3571 (Islet Transplant), 780-407-3796 (General enquiries for Heart,Lung,Liver,Pancreas and Intestinal transplants, 780-407-7510 (Comprehensive Tissue Centre), 780-407-8302 (Inpatient Unit 3G2))
- Tuberculosis Program (780-407-4550)