Claresholm Centre for Mental Health & Addictions
139 43 Avenue W
For more information please contact the facility.
One hour south of Calgary on Highway 2. Parking is available in the main parking lot.
The focus of our Centre is to provide treatment and education for adults coping with a mental illness and who may also have chronic pain and addiction or benzodiazepine dependence with anxiety, in order to reach and maintain their overall mental health and well-being. Our programs aim to assist patients in managing their illness, increasing independence, and returning to their own community environment. The Centre has assisted individuals with bipolar disorder, mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, substance abuse, and other disorders.
Services provided at this location
- Active Rehabilitation Program - Mental Health (403-682-3527 (Admissions Coordinator))
- Community Support Service - Mental Health (403-682-3563)
- Concurrent Disorders Program (403-682-3520)
- Extended Treatment Program - Mental Health (403-682-3540)
- Health Information - Access and Disclosure (403-682-3588)
- Nutrition Counselling (Dietitian) (403-682-3505)
- Patient Food Services (403-682-3566)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services - Mental Health (403-682-3500)