Kaye Edmonton Clinic
11400 University Avenue
Barrier-free parking available in parkade Level 2, located on west side of Kaye Edmonton Clinic. Click here for more parking information.
Includes washrooms, drinking fountains, ramps, elevators, doorways.
Bus stops at 114 Street NW, and LRT station is located NE of the Kaye Edmonton Clinic along 114 Street NW.
Unique to Alberta, the Kaye Edmonton Clinic provides coordinated diagnostic and specialist ambulatory services to patients and their families in a fully integrated facility. Patients will benefit from seamless, outpatient clinical care and streamlined access to specialized services and specialists.
The Kaye Edmonton Clinic is a partnership between Alberta Health Services and the University of Alberta, providing unprecedented educational and research opportunities for health science students, researchers and professionals to learn and practice in interdisciplinary teams.
Services provided at this location
- Adult Plastics Surgery Clinic (780-407-6040)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Clinic (780-407-3718)
- Autonomic Laboratory (780-407-1778 (Booking), 780-407-3367 (Lab))
- Burns Clinic (780-407-6040)
- Comprehensive Epilepsy Program (780-407-3616 )
- Cystic Fibrosis Clinic, Adult (780-407-6745)
- Dermatology Clinic (780-407-7588)
- Family Medicine Unit (780-407-3154 (Inpatient Family Medicine Unit), 780-407-8822 (University of Alberta Hospital locating))
- General Surgery - Adult (780-407-6040)
- Hepatitis Support Program (780-407-1650)
- John Akabutu Comprehensive Centre for Bleeding Disorders (780-407-6588)
- Laboratory Services (780-407-8605, 780-407-8607, Walk-in service. Routine appointment bookings not accepted. Arrangements for specialty testing may be required. )
- Multidisciplinary Pain Centre (780-407-8638)
- Multiple Sclerosis Patient Care and Research Clinic (780-407-5515)
- Neuromuscular and Myasthenia Gravis Clinic (780-407-1778)
- Neuropsychology Clinic (780-407-2750)
- Neurosurgery Clinics (780-407-8827)
- Northern Alberta Program (780-407-8372, 780-735-5340)
- Orthopaedic Surgery (780-407-6147)
- Outpatient Antimicrobial Therapy Clinic (780-407-5306, 780-407-8417)
- Patient Information (780-407-5075)
- Physical Therapy Clinics in the Community (780-407-5160)
- RAPPORT (780-407-7520)
- Seniors' Clinic (780-407-6947 (call if you require assistance due to decreased mobility))
- Spine Assessment Clinic (780-407-1677, 780-407-1750)
- Surveillance Clinic (780-407-6040)
- Switchboard (780-407-5000)
- Urology Surgery (780-407-6154)
- Volunteer Resources (780-407-1965)