Occupational Therapy Acute Care Services
Acute Care Occupational Therapy provides:
- Assessment, evaluation; client-focused program development; education; health promotion; consultation; therapeutic intervention.
Outpatient Neurology provides:
- Assessment and treatment for clients who have a neurological diagnosis and are experiencing decreased independence in the daily living. The focus of the program is on restoration not maintenance.
Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre
Rehabiltation Services, Occupational Therapy
3942 50A Avenue
Red Deer, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
This facility is located on a main bus route. Public Transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Open weekdays for Outpatients
Physician Referral for Ambulatory Outpatients; Physician Referral required for Outpatient Services. Referrals can be faxed or brought in by patient.
Parking fees apply. Splints range from $20.00 - $60.00 Special equipment as appropriate.
Neurology 4 - 8 weeks; Orthopedics 1 - 2 weeks;