Cardiac Exercise Stress Testing
Provides testing to check for heart problems, which includes:
- exercise tolerance tests, cardiac perfusion stress tests, and echo stress tests (some sites may not offer all of these services)
- exercise stress tests to diagnose coronary artery disease (CAD)
Your healthcare provider will tell you about the test that you need. When your test is done, the doctor will tell you if you need any medicine, treatments, or lifestyle changes.
Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre
3942 50A Avenue
Red Deer, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
This facility is located on a main bus route. Public Transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Closed statutory holidays.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Contact the specific site for referral criteria for testing.