Healthy Living Program - Cardiac Rehabilitation
Assesses, treats, and offers services for people with heart disease including:
- a 12-week education and exercise program for individuals diagnosed with cardiovascular disease and other co-morbidities
- Cardiologists who travel from Calgary to support the heart function clinic every two weeks.
- Cardiologist follow up with clinical telehealth sessions
Brooks Health Centre
440 3 Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
City provided special transit
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Patients with non-urgent questions can leave voicemail and the call will be returned on the next business day. If the problem is of an urgent nature, the patient should go to the Emergency Room. Health facility exercise program operates Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 am until 3:30 pm. Stress testing is done on Fridays. Community exercise program operates Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 am until 12:00 pm.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
There may be fees for exercise programs.
Fees are waived if financial hardship is expressed
Service language options
Tele-Interpreter / Language Lines
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.