Diagnostic Imaging Services
Basic diagnostic imaging examinations.
- It is imperative that patients remain very still during any x-ray procedure.
- As radiation can have harmful effects, it is imperative that a pregnant patient not receive x-rays.
Brooks Health Centre
440 3 Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
City provided special transit
Hours of Operation
- Sunday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Monday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Walk-in outpatients, with a written doctor's order, are welcome between 8 a.m. and 4;30 p.m. Monday to Friday. All patients must stop at Patient Registration (Admitting) to be registered prior to proceeding to Diagnostic Imaging. After hours phone 403-501-3232.
Referral is by a written requisition from a qualified medical practioner.
There are waitlists for Ultrasound procedures.