Occupational Health & Safety Services
- Establishment of safe work procedures;
- Assistance to staff;
- Correction of unsafe practices and conditions;
- Access to PPE (Personal Protective Equipment);
- Enforcement and compliance with health and safety rules and regulations;
- Inspection for hazards;
- Provision of first aid/medical treatment as required;
- Investigation of all incidents, making safety suggestions, and timely reporting of injuries to WCB;
- Immunizations and updates;
- Resources for staff regarding communicable disease;
- Support of return to work programs;
- Information and inservices regarding ongoing issues
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Please call the hospital switchboard for Occupational Health and Safety. This service is available one Wednesday/month at this location.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.