Services offered may include:
- Insertion of PEG feeding tubes
- Diagnostic gastroscopy, colonoscopy, and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Baron ligation of hemorrhoids
- Tatoo of lesions for surgical procedure
- dilatations - esophageal, colonic
- a clinic is run out of our facility, family Dr.'s submit a consult request, we have visiting surgeons from Med Hat who then see pts & book for appropreate procedure
- all pts are triaged by an RN prior to consultation
- surgeons triage pts prior to booking procedure
Brooks Health Centre
440 3 Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
City provided special transit
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:00 am - 3:15 pm
- Tuesday 7:00 am - 3:15 pm
- Wednesday 7:00 am - 3:15 pm
- Thursday 7:00 am - 3:15 pm
The Operating Room is closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Statutory holidays. Staff are on call for emergency surgery outside regular hours.
Physician submits consults request to the surgical clinic & these are triaged & booked accordingly.
Service language options
We have access to a language line for enterpreting as we have a large populations with a number of different languages spoken.
Varies with each surgeon and family physician.