Medical Library Services
You can access library services at the University of Calgary Health Sciences Library and Knowledge Centres located in Calgary hospitals. If you are at a location without a Knowledge Centre, you can still access online collections and contact a Knowledge Centre for service.
In addition to clinical information, you can access specialized consumer health collections at Knowledge Centres.
- Over 8,000 online journals
- MEDLINE, CINAHL, PsycINFO, The Cochrane Library, MD Consult, Business Source Complete and more research databases at your desktop.
- Additional access to all of the University of Calgary Library’s online collections from Knowledge Centre workstations.
- Specially tailored print collections of medical and consumer health materials.
- Individual and group instruction to support evidence-based practice
- Literature searches conducted by expert staff
- Interlibrary loan partnerships with libraries across North America
- Information assistance for patients and their families
- Outreach programs to extend information services throughout the Network
Rockyview General Hospital
4 floor, Fisher Bldg.
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm