Knowledge Resource Service
Comprised of library teams and consultants located throughout the province, Knowledge Resource Service (KRS) is part of the provincial Knowledge Management department in AHS' Research, Innovation and Analytics portfolio.
To support evidence-informed decision making and quality patient care, KRS connects Alberta Health Services staff and healthcare providers with evidence resources and support in using them effectively.
- We support evidence-informed decision making through the management, access and use of quality resources.
- We reduce the barriers to information and evidence by providing access to a core set of electronic resources through one provincial website and to a team of knowledge experts ready to respond to your information needs.
- We advocate and think broadly about the knowledge resources and services that a health care organization may need now and in the future, including the management of in-house repositories of information.
Rockyview General Hospital
4 floor, Fisher Bldg.
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.