Arterial Blood Gases / Cooximetry
This service offers:
- diagnostic tests and results
- urgent critical care test to assess respiratory failure
- diagnosis and assessment of acute and chronic lung disease to outpatients
- authorization or re-authorization of AADL funding to clients on oxygen (only at the Peter Lougheed Centre)
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Test is available on an emergency basis, 24 hours/day; 7 days/week.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
A written prescription/order from a doctor is required. Doctor’s office to phone for an appointment.
Usually less than 1 week.