Arterial Blood Gases / Cooximetry
This service provides:
- clinical diagnostic tests;
- determination of blood pH, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, blood oxygen saturation, carbon monoxide levels;
- primarily urgent critical care test to assess respiratory failure;
- diagnosis and assessment of acute and chronic lung disease to outpatients at all sites;
- authorization or re-authorization of AADL funding to oxygen dependent clients.( This service is only offered at the Peter Lougheed Centre).
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Test is available on an emergency basis, 24 hours/day; 7 days/week.
Referral by physician. Physician's office to book appointment. Written prescription/order for test required.
Generally less than 1 week.