This service provides care to:
- Patients requiring cast application or removal;
- Patients requiring orthopaedic post-trauma or post-operative follow-up by an orthopaedic surgeon.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Thursday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Closed on statutory holidays.
Referral by physician or Emergency Department.
For some casting materials, orthopaedic appliances and splints.