This service provides:
- pre-operative and post-operative teaching and discharge planning on ostomy and wound care to individuals and families on an inpatient and outpatient basis;
- education and counselling to patients and families in preparation for discharge home;
- assessment and organization of supplies that are required in the home setting;
- consultation with staff physicians on skin and wound care and set up care plans for problematic wounds;
- consultation with Home Care or nursing staff from long-term care;
- assistance with development of Regional Hospital Policy and Procedures.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Tuesday 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Wednesday 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Thursday 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
- Friday 7:15 am - 3:30 pm
Closed on statutory holidays.
Referral by physician. Physician or office calls to book appointment. Referral by nurse. Registered Nurse consults.
Service language options
Less than 1 week.