Respiratory Services - Inpatients
This service provides critical and general respiratory therapeutics and diagnostics including:
- ventilation and oxygenation during resuscitation;
- adult and neonatal mechanical ventilation;
- arterial blood gas sample procurement and analysis;
- patient chest assessment, care planning and d/c planning;
- patient respiratory education;
- aerosolized medication therapy;
- specialized medical gas administration;
- pulmonary diagnostics;
- neonatal high risk transport and resuscitation;
- artificial airway care and maintenance;
- home oxygen discharge assessment and referral.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Referral by a physician or specialist.