Respiratory Services - Inpatients
This service provides critical and general respiratory therapeutics and diagnostics including:
- ventilation and oxygenation during resuscitation;
- adult and neonatal mechanical ventilation;
- arterial blood gas sample procurement and analysis;
- patient chest assessment, care planning and d/c planning;
- patient respiratory education;
- aerosolized medication therapy;
- specialized medical gas administration;
- pulmonary diagnostics;
- neonatal high risk transport and resuscitation;
- artificial airway care and maintenance;
- home oxygen discharge assessment and referral.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
Referral by a physician or specialist.