This service provides:
- Preparation of patients for inpatient surgical procedures.
- Patients are referred to the clinic by their surgeon's offices.
- Assessment of patients who have other medical conditions, with the aid of an Internist or Anesthesia consultant,(e.g. diabetes, asthma.
- Health history assessment from a nurse by telephone interviews or by direct visits to the clinics.
- Health preparation and teaching related to specific surgeries.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Referral by surgeon.
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.