Transition Services - Acute Care
This service provides:
- effective and timely discharges from acute care;
- promotion of joint hospital and community initiatives;
- indentification of patient flow;
- identification of barriers for discharge;
- collaboration with patient care managers, physicians, and support staff to facilitate timely discharge from acute care
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Weekend on-call coverage via 541-3000 pager 04390.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Service language options