Allied Health - Rehabilitation
Assesses and treats people with physical therapy who have:
- arm and/or hand injuries or problems
- had surgery for bone or joint problems (e.g., total hip replacement, total knee replacement)
- complex muscle and/or bone problems
- a wound that needs care
- rheumatic diseases (e.g., arthritis, fibromyalgia)
If people need outpatient physical therapy and they don’t have complex health problems, they should be referred to Physical Therapy-Community Rehabilitation Services.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
A doctor referral is needed.
People may have to pay for supplies (e.g., canes, crutches).