Allied Health - Rehabilitation
Services may include:
- treatment for upper extremity injuries and conditions;
- post surgical follow-up for orthopaedic conditions (e.g., total hip/total shoulder replacements);
- complex acute musculoskeletal conditions;
- wound care;
- rheumatic diseases, fibromyalgia;
Persons requiring physical therapy on an outpatient basis who do not have complex health requirements should be referred to the Physical Therapy - Community Rehabilitation Services.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Physician referral is required.
Patients may be charged for appliances (e.g., canes, crutches, etc.).