Anticoagulation Management Services
Provided with a focused and coordinated clinical approach that promotes good outcomes and effective resource utilization, services include:
- anticoagulation management for patients on warfarin or subcutaneous anticoagulation therapy;
- assistance with coordinating laboratory testing;
- dosing decisions regarding anticoagulation medications;
- ongoing communication with the patient’s primary physician during the period of therapy.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
403-943-3522 (Administrative Contact), 403-943-5456 (Clinical Ongoing Care), 403-943-5584 (Clinical Intake)
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Physicians and Emergency Department to fax all labs, US reports, ECG's, and Anticoagulation Management Services Referral Form to clinic.
Inpatient request via SCM 'AMS referral form'