Anticoagulation Management Services
Provided with a focused and coordinated clinical approach that promotes good outcomes and effective resource utilization, services include:
- anticoagulation management for patients on warfarin or subcutaneous anticoagulation therapy;
- assistance with coordinating laboratory testing;
- dosing decisions regarding anticoagulation medications;
- ongoing communication with the patient’s primary physician during the period of therapy.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
403-943-3522 (Administrative Contact), 403-943-5456 (Clinical Ongoing Care), 403-943-5584 (Clinical Intake)
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Physicians and Emergency Department to fax all labs, US reports, ECG's, and Anticoagulation Management Services Referral Form to clinic.
Inpatient request via SCM 'AMS referral form'