Emergency Room Outreach Team - Mental Health
Team members meet with clients in their homes to provide emotional or mental health support, intervention, and problem solving, including:
- client follow-up and support
- health and wellness education and information
- putting clients in contact with other services
Services are provided for up to one month. Clients will be put in contact with a long term service if they need further mental health support.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
You need to be referred by the psychiatric emergency team.
Service language options