Gastrointestinal Services - Outpatients
This service provides:
- assessment of gastrointestinal (GI) diseases or disorders
- treatment of GI diseases or disorders
- regular preventive monitoring of patients who have a family history of colon cancer
- patient education for GI procedures: colonoscopy flexible sigmoidoscopy, gastroscopy, esophageal dilatation, and others
- referrals to patient support groups: Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn's Disease
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Physician referral can be faxed to clinic with all pertinent information.