Assessment and Treatment Services - Mental Health
Services provided may include:
- individual therapy;
- group therapy as needed;
- psychiatric consultation;
- therapy addressing specific concerns such as abuse/violence, addiction, grief, stress, aging, relationships, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, and persistent or severe mental illness.
Not all services listed above are available at all locations. Please contact the Health Centre directly for information on the services they provide.
Oilfields General Hospital
Black Diamond Mental Health Centre
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed for lunch from 12:00 - 12:45.
Service language options