Psychiatry - Inpatient
Provides comprehensive multidisciplinary programs and specialized services to the acutely ill psychiatric population; including:
- Comprehensive Psychiatric assessment, interventions and treatment;
- Neuro-psych assessments;
- Social Work, individual and family assessment therapy, community liaison;
- Assessment of daily functioning in all aspects of life;
- Rehabilitation community services;
- Psychogeriatric program;
- Discharge planning and transition services;
- Teaching units for nurses, medical students and psychiatric residents
Rockyview General Hospital
Units 45, 48 and 49.
7007 14 Street SW
403-943-3248 Unit 48, 403-943-3849 Unit 49
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Physician referral through the Emergency Department, Crisis Assessment Team or Consultation Liaison. Referrals may also be accepted from physicians with appropriate privileges.
Service language options