Public Health - Dental Treatment Services
This service provides:
- Reduced-fee dental treatment services by qualified dentists to families in financial need and without access to dental insurance;
- Check-ups, X-rays, fluoride treatment, sealants, scalings, fillings, front tooth root canals, extractions, etc.
The following services are NOT available:
- full dentures;
- orthodontics or braces;
- molar root canals;
- periodontal surgery;
- sedation dentistry;
- complex or specialist services
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
Chumir Dental Clinic, 6th floor
1213 4 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
Every second Wednesday the Clinic operates from 9:30 - 5:45. Please call the Clinic for information.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Fees are approximately 20% of the Alberta Usual and Customary Fee Guide for Dental Services.