Sexual and Reproductive Health - Education
Sexual health educators offer free programs about sexual health to parents, schools, community groups, healthcare providers and services providers.
Programs can include information about:
- sexual decision making
- birth control and preventing pregnancy
- preventing sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- relationship and dating
- puberty changes
- how to talk to kids and teens about sex
- sexual and reproductive health program services
Health promotion services include specialists that can give information on:
- sexual and reproductive health
- support for community-based projects and research
- best practice updates for healthcare providers
- trends in sexual health.
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
Sexual and Reproductive Health
1213 4 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 1:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Tuesday 1:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Wednesday 1:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Thursday 1:00 pm - 5:15 pm
- Friday 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Saturday 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Education programs need 4 week's notice for bookings. There's no waiting time for consultation services.