Sexual and Reproductive Health - Education
Sexual health educators offer free programs about sexual health to parents, schools, community groups, healthcare providers and services providers.
Programs can include information about:
- sexual decision making
- birth control and preventing pregnancy
- preventing sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- relationship and dating
- puberty changes
- how to talk to kids and teens about sex
- sexual and reproductive health program services
Health promotion services include specialists that can give information on:
- sexual and reproductive health
- support for community-based projects and research
- best practice updates for healthcare providers
- trends in sexual health.
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
Sexual and Reproductive Health
1213 4 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
No fees for travel within Calgary Zone. Travel fees may apply outside of Calgary Zone.