New Patient Information Session
* This is an important orientation to the Cross Cancer Institute for all new patients, their families and friends.
* Sessions are offered Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Zane Feldman Auditorium (2nd Floor, CCI).
* This informative session helps prepare patients for their care experience and includes: overview of services and resources available; suggestions for dealing with the emotional challenges of living with cancer; encouragement to participate actively in one's care and an orientation to the facility and process of care.
* It is recommended that patients and/or family members attend a session prior to their first appointment with an oncologist.
* To register, please call 780-432-8456.
Cross Cancer Institute
Zane Feldman Auditorium (Room 2286)
11560 University Avenue
780-432-8456 (Cancer Information Centre)
Washrooms are wheelchair accessible. Handicapped parking stalls. Ramps are available to access the hospital and there is designated parking around the parameter for appropriately designated handicapped vehicles.
Edmonton Transit Service (ETS) buses stop at U of A Transit Centre in front of HUB Mall. Phone 780-496-1611 for service schedule. Transit maps are available at the front reception desk or visit the ETS website http://www.edmonton.ca