Central Alberta Anticoagulation Clinic
- treatment for blood clots
- prophylactic anticoagulation initiation and dosing (atrial fibrillation, heart valves)
- anticoagulation for complex health issues (pregnancy, cancer, etc.)
- anticoagulation management for clients with unstable INRs
- anticoagulation bridging for surgery or invasive procedures (warfarin interruption, and coverage with low molecular-weight heparin)
- resources and education for patients, families, and health providers
Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre
Medical Specialty Clinics
3942 50A Avenue
Red Deer, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
This facility is located on a main bus route. Public Transportation available.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Statutory holidays.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Doctor’s referral needed. Referral criteria available on request.