Aboriginal Mental Health
Services provided include:
- treatment/counselling services;
- cultural awareness education and consultation;
- referral and outreach support to access health and community resources including access to traditional healing.
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
Elbow River Healing Lodge, 7 Floor
1213 4 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 4:15 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Service language options