Assertive Community Treatment Service - Mental Health
Services are provided to individuals who have difficulties with daily living tasks, accessing medical, legal, housing and financial services and support.
Services are provided in the client's own environment and include:
- case management, administration and monitoring of medications;
- psychiatrist and general practioner;
- assistance accessing medical, dental, legal and housing resources;
- facilitation of family and community involvement;
- advocacy accessing financial support and substance abuse interventions;
- psycho-education and recreation groups available;
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
1213 4 Street SW
403-943-1500 (Intake/Referral Access Mental Health), 403-955-6986 (Reception)
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Referrals are made through Access Mental Health.
Service language options
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.