Assertive Community Treatment Service - Mental Health
Offers care to people with severe mental health problems or mental health problems that aren’t getting better who have trouble caring for themselves, accessing medical care, or getting help with legal, housing, or money concerns.
Services are offered in a person’s home and may include:
- managing care
- giving and monitoring medicines
- helping access help with medical, dental, legal, financial or housing concerns
- involving family and community
- help with substance use problems
- recreation groups
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
1213 4 Street SW
403-943-1500 (Intake/Referral Access Mental Health), 403-955-6986 (Reception)
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Service language options
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.