Spiritual Care Services
This service provides:
- spiritual support to staff and healthcare providers in their workplace and during their working time
- staff and healthcare providers an opportunity to reflect on life and death crisis in the context of their personal belief systems
- a full-time, accredited program of education, an institutional ministry whose goal is to provide a standard consistent with quality care
- encouragement, support, coordination, and evaluation of the ministry of denominational clergy and educated teams of lay visitors from the faith communities of Calgary
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
24 hour service. Please call office number.
Service language options