Spiritual Care Services
This service provide spiritual and emotional support for patients, families and staff. This includes:
- spiritual assessment and intervention.
- facilitating rituals and sacraments (e.g. sweetgrass, sacrament of the sick)
- decision-making support and supportive care for patient and family at end-of-life
- collaboration with religious leaders at patient and families request
- acting as resource to care team on topics such as communication, religious and cultural awareness, grief and bereavement, compassion fatigue, and spiritual needs assessment
- 24/7 (on-call) coverage at most actue care centres.
Chaplains adhere to professional standards of practice for spiritual care delivery.
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
24 hour service. Please call office number.
Service language options