Spiritual Care Services
This Service Provides spiritual and emotional support for patients, families and staff.
- spiritual assessment and intervention
- facilitating rituals and sacraments (e.g. sweet-grass, sacrament of the sick)
- decision-making support and supportive care for patient and family at end-of-life
- collaboration with religious leaders at patient's and/or family's request
- serving as a resource to care team on topics such as communication, religious and cultural awareness, grief and bereavement, compassion fatigue, and spiritual needs assessment
- daily 24-hour (on-call) coverage at most acute care centres
Chaplains adhere to professional standards of practice for spiritual care delivery.
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
24 hour service. Please call office number.
Service language options