Neonatal Intensive Care
Provides newborn babies with intensive care, which includes:
- level ll and level lll neonatal intensive care
- care for high-risk babies needing close monitoring and support after birth
- the neonatal transport team (serves southern Alberta)
- referral to perinatal follow-up for high-risk newborns
- referrals to the neonatal transitional care team in the community as needed
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
Service language options