Cardiac Intensive Care / Coronary Care Units
Conditions include but are not limited to:
- acute myocardial infarction
- acute coronary syndromesheart failure
- cardiac dysrhythmias
- Medical cardiology patients needing the following will be limited to the Mona Libin CICU at the Foothills Medical Centre:
- pulmonary artery catheter monitoring
- mechanical ventilation
- STEMI patient post-primary or rescue PCI within the first 4 hours of the intervention
- Impella ventricular assist device
- therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
24 hour service
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
All admissions must be approved by the attending cardiologist.