Physical Therapy Services
- upper extremity injuries and conditions;
- follow-up after orthopaedic surgery (e.g., total hip/total shoulder replacements);
- complex acute musculoskeletal conditions
- wound care
- rheumatic diseases or fibromyalgia
- people who have had an amputation
People who can have physical therapy as outpatients and who don’t have complex health issues should be referred to Physical Therapy-Community Rehabilitation Services.
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
A doctor's referral is needed.