Physical Therapy Services
- upper extremity injuries and conditions;
- post surgical follow-up for orthopaedic conditions (e.g., total hip/total shoulder replacements);
- complex acute musculoskeletal conditions;
- wound care;
- rheumatic diseases; fibromyalgia;
Persons requiring physical therapy on an outpatient basis who do not have complex health requirements should be referred to the Physical Therapy- Community Rehabilitation Services.
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.
A physician referral is required