Occupational Therapy - Inpatients
This service promotes optimal functional ability within the limits imposed by disability or disease. It provides specific therapeutic activities to restore function, facilitates learning new skills, diminishes or corrects pathology and promotes and maintains health.
Services offered may include:
- assessment of physical and mental status;
- assessment of wheelchair seating and positioning;
- bed-side evaluation of swallowing disorders;
- custom splinting;
- assessment for assistive/ adaptive equipment;
- staff education
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm