Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Grande Prairie & Area
Facilities Management & Engineering (FM&E) is a division of the Capital Management Portfolio. Other divisions within Capital Management include: Project Management, Clinical Engineering, Parking Services, Protective Services, and Property Management.
Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Grande Prairie & Area has the responsibility to operate and maintain 13 owned facility sites, 18buildings totalling 119,400 square meters. Specifically, FM&E:
- maintains and operates building systems and equipment
- manages and maintains heliports
- looks to reduce utility costs through improved procurement and energy management
- ensures long term sustainability of facilities & equipment though periodic upgrading & replacement
Valleyview Health Centre
4802 Highway Street E
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Designated disabled parking spots.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:15 pm