Well Baby Visits
Provides support and follow-up for newborns and mothers after they leave the hospital. Visits give new parents the chance to ask questions and get information.
Services include assessment, information and support about:
- mother & infant health issues
- infant growth and development
- infant care and safety
- infant feeding including breastfeeding
- postpartum depression
- domestic violence
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Please call during the hours listed for information about Well Baby Visits.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.