Well Child Services
Provide appointments for:
- Routine vaccination (2, 4, 6, 12, 18 months and 4 years of age)
- Health education, health promotion and support for parents related to adjustment to parenthood, breastfeeding, infant feeding, nutrition and healthy eating, normal growth and development, etc.
- Health assessment and screening to identify health concerns
- Information and referral to community services, and community partnerships
There are 20 Community Health Centres (8 urban and 12 rural) across the Calgary Zone.
Oilfields General Hospital
Black Diamond Community Health Services
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Please call during the hours listed for information about Well Baby Visits.
This service is not available to everyone. Call for more information.