Provides educational services on health topics to seniors and monitors the health status of clients by assessment, planning, intervention, evaluation and consultation.Services offered:
- health surveillance (blood pressure, pulse, respirations, blood glucose)
- foot care
- education on health topics (i.e. sun safety, cancer, diabetes).
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Please call during the hours listed for information about Wellness Services.
There is a one time fee for Foot Care Equipment.