Travel Health Services
Promotes awareness of the potential risk of communicable disease when travelling and methods for prevention. It also provides required travel immunizations. Not all services are offered at all locations. The following services are provided on a fee for service basis:
- information on health risks according to country or region
- required and recommended vaccines
- information about preventing travel related illnesses
It is recommended that appointments for a consultation be booked at least 2-3 months before departure to ensure adequate time for immunizations to be completed.
To find locations outside of Edmonton and Calgary please view the complete list of locations below.
Okotoks Health and Wellness Centre
11 Cimarron Common
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Hours for Travel Health Services vary. Please call clinic.
Call for fee information.
Wait times vary for an appointment.