Chronic Kidney Disease Clinic - Southern Alberta Renal Program (SARP)
The Southern Alberta Renal Program utilizes a multidisciplinary health care approach designed to:
- Improve the early detection and treatment of patients who have the potential to develop renal disease, recognizing the major risk factors for chronic kidney disease (CKD) to be: hypertension, diabetes and dyslipidemia.
- Delay the progression of disease in patients who have developed chronic renal insufficiency with the likelihood that kidneys are functioning at less than 50% of normal through optimal management.
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
1213 4 Street SW
403-955-6300, 403-955-6389 (Central Referral Access & Triage)
403-955-6776 (Central Referral Access & Triage), 403-955-6799
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Referral by Attending Physician to Nephrologist including a clinical summary and copies of relevant test results.
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.