Chronic Kidney Disease Clinic - Southern Alberta Renal Program
This service helps people who have, or are at risk of getting, chronic kidney disease by:
- finding and treating kidney disease early in people who are at risk (people with hypertension, diabetes, or dyslipidemia)
- slowing down the disease in people who have chronic renal insufficiency
Sheldon M. Chumir Health Centre
1213 4 Street SW
403-955-6300, 403-955-6389 (Central Referral Access & Triage)
403-955-6776 (Central Referral Access & Triage), 403-955-6799
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
A doctor referral is needed. Doctors need to send a clinical summary and copies of test results.
There maybe a waiting period for this service. Call for more information.