This service may provide:
- diabetes education/ counselling in a classroom setting and on one-to-one appointments with nurses and dietitians (topics include an overview of the disease, complications, medications, exercise, and nutrition)
- diabetes education (survival skills) at the request of the inpatient unit
Richmond Road Diagnostic and Treatment Centre
1820 Richmond Road SW
403-955-8118 (Information), 403-955-8135 (Reception)
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Parking is available in the public parkade, located off Richmond Road. CT/MRI - Park in P2 - D.I., just off Richmond Road. Other Services - access through the public parkade, located off Richmond Road.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Evening and Saturday classes and appointment times may be available.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
A doctor's referral is required. Fax referral and lab work on the Diabetes, Hypertension and Cholesterol Centre Referral Form # 1002006