Obstetrics / Gynecology Outpatient Services
Assessment by a registered nurse, obstetrician and/or gynecologist may include:
- diagnostic tests
- taking biopsy samples for laboratory examination
- education for the patient and family
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
A doctor's referral is needed.
There may be a fee for materials used such as intrauterine devices (IUDs)or pessaries.
All urgent referrals are addressed and patients are seen within 1 week. Non-urgent waiting time varies by physician from 1 to 4 weeks.