Spiritual Care Services
This service provides:
- spiritual support to staff and healthcare providers in their workplace and during their working time;
- an opportunity to reflect on life and death crisis in the context of their personal belief systems;
- a full-time, accredited program of educational, institutional ministry whose goal is to provide a standard consistent with quality institutional care;
- encouragement, support, coordination and evaluation of the ministry of denominational clergy and educated teams of lay visitors from the faith communities of greater Calgary.
Rockyview General Hospital
7007 14 Street SW
403-943-3000 (After Hours), 403-943-3316
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
A Spiritual Care Provider (Chaplain) is available after hours for emergencies and can be reached by calling the hospital operator at 403-943-3000.
Service language options