This service provides:
- diagnostic hearing assessments
- hearing loss counselling
- auditory brainstem response assessments
- referrals to appropriate sites for hearing aid fittings and assessments
- balance testing (VNG and VEMP)
- auditory processing assessments / counselling
- cochlear implant candidacy assessments and follow up for adult recipients (18+ years)
- bone anchored hearing aid (BAHA) candidacy assessments and follow up for adult recipients.
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Appointments may be available outside of regular office hours.
Service offered periodically based on staffing availability. Staffed by clinicians from main site - RRDTC.
Referral accepted from physicians, speech language, pathologists, audiologists and public health nurses.
Service language options