This service provides:
- diagnostic hearing assessments
- hearing loss counselling
- auditory brainstem response (ABR) assessments
- referrals to appropriate sites for hearing aid fittings and assessments
- balance testing (VNG and VEMP)
- auditory processing assessments/counselling
- cochlear implant candidacy assessments and follow-up for adult 18 and older
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Appointments may be available outside of regular office hours.
Service offered periodically based on staffing availability. Staffed by clinicians from main site - RRDTC.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Referrals accepted from doctors, speech-language pathologists, audiologists, and public health nurses. Worker's Compensation and Veterans' Affairs can also refer. Balance assessment referrals only accepted from ENT doctors and neurologists.
Service language options