This service provides:
- diagnostic hearing assessments
- hearing loss counselling
- auditory brainstem response (ABR) assessments
- referrals to appropriate sites for hearing aid fittings and assessments
- balance testing (VNG and VEMP)
- auditory processing assessments/counselling
- cochlear implant candidacy assessments and follow-up for adult 18 and older
- bone anchored hearing aid (BAHA) candidacy assessments and follow-up for adults
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Appointments may be available outside of regular office hours.
Service offered periodically based on staffing availability. Staffed by clinicians from main site - RRDTC.
A referral is needed to access this service. Call for more information.
Referrals accepted from doctors, speech-language pathologists, audiologists, and public health nurses. Worker's Compensation and Veterans' Affairs can also refer. Balance assessment referrals only accepted from ENT doctors and neurologists.
Service language options