This service provides:
- diagnostic hearing assessments
- hearing loss counselling
- auditory brainstem response assessments
- referrals to appropriate sites for hearing aid fittings and assessments
- balance testing (VNG and VEMP)
- tinnitus counselling
- auditory processing assessments / counselling
- cochlear implant candidacy assessments and follow up for adult recipients (18+ years)
Oilfields General Hospital
717 Government Road
Black Diamond, Alberta
For more information please contact the service at this facility.
Free parking available on site.
Hours of Operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Appointments may be available outside of regular office hours.
Referral accepted from physicians, speech language, pathologists, audiologists and public health nurses.
Service language options